* Friday, September 16 to Sunday, September 18 - Couple's retreat (GN cooks)
* Thursday, September 22 to Sunday, September 25 - ISKCON Medical Professionals retreat
* Friday, September 30 to Sunday, October 2 - GN Family retreat w/ Gauranga and Govinda Prabhus (http://gitanagari.org/events/144-principles-of-community-development )
* Friday, October 7 to Sunday, October 9 - Mauna Vrata Retreat
* Sunday, October 9- Vyasa Puja for HH Devamrita Swami
* Friday, October 14 to Sunday, October 16 - Mauna Vrata Retreat
* Saturday, October 15 and Sunday, October 16 - U of Maryland Bhakti Club
* Sunday, October 30 - Goverdan Puja
* Friday, November 4 to Sunday, November 6 - Yoga Retreat- GN cooks
Our retreat season has extended into November, and groups are still contacting us to visit Gita Nagari. We are thrilled to host so many wonderful people who can appreciate our commitment to cow protection and sustainable living while working to develop a real attachment to devotional service. Please pray for us that we can be happy and content with simple living and high thinking.
We need your help in preparing for the winter season. Since we are hosting a new group each week, we have not been able to process the heating supplies needed for the coming cold. We are contracting with some local men to bring partially ready wood for heating the Temple, and we request your help to acquire more before winter. If you can donate to help us, we will be eternally grateful. Please contact our website at www.gitanagari.org to help as you are able.
Have a wonderful Krishna Conscious Week!!!