* Friday, September 30 to Sunday, October 2 - GN Family retreat w/ Gauranga and Govinda Prabhus
* Sunday, October 9- Vyasa Puja for HH Devamrita Swami
* Friday, October 14 to Sunday, October 16 - Mauna Vrata Retreat
* Saturday, October 15 and Sunday, October 16 - U of Maryland Bhakti Club
* Sunday, October 30 - Goverdan Puja
* Friday, November 4 to Sunday, November 6 - Yoga Retreat- GN cooks
Please go to the following link to find more information on the upcoming events.
Parting Thoughts-- Radheya Prabhu shared this interesting idea when he was asked what he lacks in his spiritual life. He would like more consistency in his daily sadhana. One day reading two hours of Shastra, next day none. I was inspired by his sincerity and openness in his response. Let's all make a greater effort this week to be consistent in our efforts to please The Spiritual Master and the devotees!
Have a wonderful Krishna Conscious Week!!!